The Foundation formally solicits approximately 800 alumni, current parents and friends once a year, during the late fall with our Newsletter “On Squam”. Any size gift is appreciated, from $10 to the cost of a half ($5,900) or full summer at camp ($10,200). Several alumni have given the equivalent of a camper’s tuition to support a camper for as many years as he is a camper. (We do not accept restricted donations, and we do not release the names of the Foundation campers.) Gifts In-Kind, appreciated stock, matching corporate gifts, and bequests are additional ways to help perpetuate the Foundation’s missions.
Monetary Donations can be made in any one of 5 ways:
- via USPS : write a check to the Deerwood Foundation and mail to: Bruce Wilhelm, 133 Edgewood Road, Cornwall, VT. 05753
- via ANEDOT online donations: Using your credit card you can contribute what you wish and make it a one-time donation or a recurring donation either monthly or yearly. See the form below.
- Venmo – @DeerwoodFoundation. Please share your contact information when using Venmo.
- via SMS – using your phone’s text messaging dial 22525 then use keyword Toots and this will take you to our Anedot page where you can make your choice of how much and often you wish to contribute.
- Donor Advised Funds
Suggested Donation Levels
Gifts of any size are welcomed. Suggested levels are $10, $25, $50, $100, $250, $500. Named levels of donation are:
- Alumni Club – $1,000- $1,499
- Big Buck Club – $1,500- $4,999
- Squam Lake Club – $5,000 or more.