The Foundation formally solicits approximately 800 alumni, current parents and friends once a year, during the late fall with our Newsletter “On Squam”. Any size gift is appreciated, from $10 to the cost of a full summer at camp ($9,200). Several alumni have given the equivalent of a camper’s tuition to support a camper for as many years as he is a camper. (We do not accept restricted donations and we do not release the names of the Foundation campers.) Gifts In-Kind, appreciated stock, matching corporate gifts and bequests are additional ways to help perpetuate the Foundation’s missions.
Monetary Donations can be made in any one of 4 ways:
- via USPS : write a check to the Deerwood Foundation and mail to George “Biff” Sutcliffe PO Box 78 Holderness, New Hampshire 03245
- via ANEDOT online donations: Using your credit card you can contribute what you wish and make it a one-time donation or a recurring donation either monthly or yearly. See the form below.
- via SMS – using your phone’s text messaging dial 22525 then use keyword Toots and this will take you to our Anedot page where you can make your choice of how much and often you wish to contribute.
- Donor Advised Funds
Suggested Donation Levels
Gifts of any size are welcomed. Suggested levels are $10, $25, $50, $100, $250, $500. Named levels of donation are:
- Alumni – $1,000
- Big Buck Club – $1,500
- Squam Lake Club – $5,000
There are two ways you can order notecards:
- By Mail – send a check for the correct amount ($25/box) to Deerwood Foundation, PO Box 78, Holderness, NH 03245. Include the address to which you wish the order to be sent. The order will be sent via USPS First Class.
- Online – Fill out the Anedot online giving form above and add $25 per box of notecards. In the Comment section please confirm the number of boxes you wish to purchase and include the address to which they should be sent if different from the payment address. Your order will be sent via USPS First Class mail within a day or two.